Application to serve on the NTC Board of Trustees
Each year three members are appointed to serve a three-year term beginning July 1. The appointment process typically begins in January or February. Details are posted to this page at that time each year.
All candidates must meet eligibility requirements for Wisconsin Technical College board membership. They must:
- Be residents of or employed in the WTCS district in which they are applying for membership.
- Submit a properly completed application/affidavit to the district board appointment committee within 14 days of the publication of an announcement requesting applications.
- Submit up to a one page single-spaced statement describing your reasons for seeking an appointment to the board.
- Attend a district board appointment committee public hearing in person and be interviewed.
- Have at least two letters of reference submitted supporting their candidacy.
- Board of Trustees