Individual Technical Studies Degree allows you to build your own degree!
Getting Started Individual Technical Studies Degree
- Print the Individualized Technical Studies Guide (pages 4-13 of this document).
- Complete the forms including: Self Assessment (page 5), Statement of Need (page 6-7), Career Outcome Statement (page 10) and Program Plan (pages 11-13).
- Contact an NTC Career Coach at 715.803.1029 to schedule an appointment to discuss and review the Program Plan documents.
- Finalize the Program Plan documents and turn them into Admissions for approval.
|Behavioral Science||3 credits|
|Additional General Studies (from any category)||6 credits|
|Total Credits of General Studies||21 credits|
Individualized Technical Studies core
Total Credits of Technical Studies
|Total Credits Necessary for Graduation||60 credits|
- Flexible Learning Options