The request should be submitted in advance, preferable 2 school days
- I understand it is my responsibility to complete this "Adaptive Equipment Loan" request prior to picking up the equipment.
- I understand DS staff prefers 2 school days advance notice.
- I will not complete this request form, until I attend my classes to determine if it’s needed. The instructor may already have the class recorded or all the notes may be available thru PowerPoints or in Blackboard.
- Equipment will be used for NTC academic purposes only. I will not use it for personal purposes.
- I will not loan or share this equipment.
- Equipment will be checked out for one semester at a time.
- I will exercise care while handling equipment and return items in reasonably same condition.
- I will promptly return any equipment not being used or by the end of the semester, whichever comes first.
- Equipment will be returned to DS staff at the Wausau campus, room C167, during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, between 7:30 and 5:00.
- I'm responsible for replacing batteries and for repair or current replacement cost of damaged, lost, or stolen items. A police report will be required for claim of stolen items.
- I will record class lectures only. I'm not allowed to record class or group discussions.
- Recorded lectures are for my purposes only.
- I am aware that the information contained in the recorded lectures is protected under federal copyright laws and may not be shared, reproduced, published, uploaded or quoted.
- All recordings must be deleted by the end of the semester. If I'm unable to delete the recordings, I will have DS staff delete the recordings on my behalf.
Failure to return equipment and all accessories by the check-in date will result in:
- Loss of loan privileges
- Academic hold on student account
- Current replacement cost charged to student account
- Referral to collection agency after 30 days of nonpayment
- If there are any problems with this accommodation, or if I have any questions, comments or concerns, I will contact the DS staff at 715-803-1469 or email DS@ntc.edu.