Documentation was submitted and approved
- I submitted proper documentation and have a Student Accommodation Plan on file with NTC's Disabiliity Services (DS).
- I was approved to receive E-Text as an accommodation.
Requests should be submitted 4 weeks in advance
- I understand it is my responsibility to submit an E-Text Request Form at least 4 weeks prior to class start date.
Book receipt/s required
- I will purchase a printed version of the textbook/s and show DS staff the original receipt. I will retain the printed version of the book for the entire course period to abide by the publisher's requirements.
- I understand that third party receipts will not be accepted as proof of purchase.
- I will return the E-Text CD as soon as the course is completed, dropped or by the end of the semester, whichever comes first.
I may be trained in making my own books accessible, if the need arises
- I understand if an accessible format is not available, the use of scanning equipment, text-to-text speech software, and other options will be explored. This may include unbinding my book and being trained on how to make my own materials accessible.