The Northcentral Technical College (NTC) Wood programs are committed to the wood products industry by providing training in wood manufacturing technology, innovation and commerce to program students and incumbent workers.
Located within the state-of-the-art Wood Technology Center of Excellence in Antigo, the Wood programs offered in Antigo are unique to the Wisconsin Technical College System and not offered anywhere else in the state.
NTC offers three different program options for students interested in exploring a career within the wood technology field:
- Wood Processes Associate Degree
- Wood Manufacturing Technical Diploma
- Basic Wood Manufacturing Certificate
- Wisconsin is the top state in the nation for wood-related jobs, employing over 61,000 workers.
- The Langlade County region, where the Wood Technology Center of Excellence is located, is one of the worldwide leaders in forest products manufacturing.
- The Wood Technology Technical Diploma ladders directly into the Wood Processes Associate Degree without losing a single credit.
- Centers of Excellence