1408 Pine Ridge Road
Phillips, WI 54555
View NTC Hours
For over 100 years, NTC has been a vital educational component for the citizens of north central Wisconsin. NTC dedicated the Phillips campus in 1987 and we have been effectively connecting our learners with the business community ever since.
Whether you are considering a college education for yourself or your child, a degree that is tied to marketable job skills is vital. Fortunately the NTC Phillips campus provides a local option for a college degree that is both cost effective and provides the job skills of the future.
About the Campus
Dedicated in 1987, NTC’s North campus in Phillips has been connecting our learners to the local business community ever since.
The NTC Phillips campus underwent an expansive renovation project that was completed in 2010 thanks to a generous donation from Phillips Plastics of land and a warehouse building, which increased the campus size from 5,000 square feet to 17,500 square feet.
The end result is a facility that now houses a flex lab for welding and manufacturing, a CNA lab and state-of-the-art classrooms that contain the latest in communication technologies.
- 89 percent of 2011 graduates were employed within six months of graduating from NTC
- 96 percent of graduates were Very Satisfied or Satisfied with their NTC education
- The average starting salary for an NTC graduate is over $33,000
- Phillips Campus full-time equivalent enrollment increased 84 percent between 2008 and 2012
- Approximately 100 program options are available at the Phillips Campus
- Most popular programs at NTC’s Phillips Campus:
- Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Human Services Associate Degree
- Accounting Associate Degree
- Health Care Business Services Associate Degree
- Supervisory Management Associate Degree
- Manufacturing Electronics Maintenance Technical Diploma
- Production Welding Certificate
- Plastics Injection Molding Technician Certificate
Flexible. Accessible. Affordable.At NTC, we are committed to providing our learners with opportunities that meet their educational goals and busy lifestyles. We believe in an educational environment that exceeds learner expectations and helps students reach their unique potential.
We also believe that learners should have convenient access to education. Whether you are looking to attend classes full-time or part-time, during the day, in the evening, on the weekends or online, NTC is committed to providing a customized academic experience.
In addition, NTC offers unique scheduling and programming options including Late Start, Anytime Start and Winterim courses that allow students to begin classes mid-semester and take courses over the winter and summer breaks. For more information, visit www.ntc.edu/flex.
And the best part…it’s all affordable. Wisconsin technical colleges have the lowest tuition among Wisconsin’s public and private post-secondary institutions. We make you the one for the job, without putting you behind a wall of debt.
- Regional Campuses