The Small Business Entrepreneurship Associate Degree program is designed to help small business owners and entrepreneurs develop the skills, knowledge and abilities needed to become more successful and help potential small business owners and entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality. The program will cover the basic business skills such as accounting, managing and marketing while focusing on those skills needed to build and grow a small business.
program at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford Fully Available
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer Fully Available
- Wittenberg Fully Available
Approximate Cost$12,717 (Tuition: $9767, Books: $2950)
Average Starting Salary$39,520 According to Economic Modeling Specialists International.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Demonstrate the skills to plan and operate a small business
- Develop a business and marketing plan for a small business
- Develop professional sales presentation techniques
- Create social media campaigns
- Create promotional marketing tools
- Develop and employee handbook
- Demonstrate basic accounting and computer skills
- Create a customer service philosophy plan
- Design, implement and evaluate formal projects
- Develop skills to facilitate problem solving in a team
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.