The Infant Toddler Certificate is designed for family child care providers, infant toddler teachers, child care administrators, directors, B-3 aides/teachers, certified providers and anyone considering entering early childhood care and education of children in the first three years of life. Completion of the four courses in this certificate, along with preparation of a portfolio, permits the student to apply for and attain the Wisconsin Infant Toddler Professional Credential from the Registry. Courses can be taken in any order and concurrently, as long as Infant Toddler Capstone is taken last. If you choose to complete "The Registry Infant Toddler Credential," you will be responsible for paying for and planning for The Registry Commission process.
certificate at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford Fully Available
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer Fully Available
- Wittenberg Fully Available
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about certificate offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Apply principles related to the care and education of children three and under
- Care for infants and toddlers in group settings
- Establish partnerships with parents in the community
- Provide evidence of additional education beyond the minimum requirements for teachers of children under three
- Become a more effective caregiver
- Become more marketable to prospective child care center employees
- Have specialized knowledge and understanding of the development, needs and interests of children in the first three years of life
- Increase your professional qualification - your level on The Registry
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this certificate please view the course list.Course List
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this certificate.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this certificate, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email email@example.com.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.