program at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Partially Available
- Medford -
- Phillips Partially Available
- Spencer -
- Wittenberg -
Approximate Cost$7,614 (Tuition: $5468, Books: $2146)
Average Starting Salary$30,950 According to Economic Modeling Specialists International.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Work effectively in the agriculture equipment repair field
- Record details of repairs made and parts used
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports and talk with customers to locate and diagnose equipment failures
- Perform diagnosis, service, operate and repair of various types of equipment used in agriculture
- Test, repair and/or replace electrical components
- Agriculture Equipment Dealers
- Custom Operators
- Large Farms
- Equipment Manufacturers
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Take a Virtual Tour
Get an idea of what it’s like to be a student in the Agriculture Equipment Technician program, and explore the NTC facilities.
Additional program Information
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.