program at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford General Studies Only
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer General Studies Only
- Wittenberg General Studies Only
Approximate Cost$6,446 (Tuition: $5234, Books: $1212)
Average Starting Salary$31,803 Based on Economic Modeling Specialists International and employer survey data.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Perform basic set-up operations on commonly used machine tools
- Inspect parts to ensure parts meet specifications
- Machine basic piece parts on manual machine tools
- Use most current guidelines and safety precautions in all welding laboratory activities
- Set up, operate and maintain common welding machines and equipment to industrial standards
- Apply accepted principles in using welding-related tools and fabrication equipment
- Set up, operate and maintain common cutting processes to industrial standards
- Interpret welding prints, material specifications and procedures
- Execute principles of weldment inspection and procedures
- Demonstrate good work ethic and teamwork
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Additional program Information
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.