program at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford Fully Available
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer Fully Available
- Wittenberg Fully Available
Approximate Cost$8,398 (Tuition: $5989, Books: $2409)
Average Starting Salary$28,558 According to Economic Modeling Specialists International.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Perform medical office administrative functions
- Use appropriate technology and technical skills to manage information and solve problems
- Provide customer service skills in a professional manner
- Adhere to security/privacy/confidentiality policies
- Use reference materials to research information
- Apply medical language and AHDI formatting guidelines in all medical documents
- Produce quality medical and business documents
- Model professional behavior, ethics and appearance in the health care environment
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Additional program Information
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email email@example.com.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.