Goal 1: Students will demonstrate professionalism.
- Students will demonstrate professional behavior.
- Students will understand professional ethics.
Goal 2: Students will demonstrate communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate effective patient communication skills.
Goal 3: Students will demonstrate critical thinking.
- Students will perform non-routine exams.
- Students will critique images for quality.
Goal 4: Students will demonstrate entry level radiographer clinical competence.
- Students will perform routine positioning skills.
- Students will demonstrate quality patient care.
- Students will demonstrate radiation protection skills.
Goal 5: Graduates will be satisfied, ARRT successful and meet the needs of employers and the community.
- Radiography students will complete the program at an acceptable rate.
- Graduates will pass the ARRT exam.
- Graduates will obtain related employment.
- Graduates will indicate satisfaction with the program.
- Graduates will satisfy employers with their performance.
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
312.704.5300 (Fax) 312.704.5304