808 N. Pacific St.
Spencer, WI 54479
View NTC Hours
Whether you are considering a college education for yourself or your child, a degree that is tied to marketable job skills is vital. Fortunately the NTC Spencer campus provides a local option for a college degree that is both cost effective and provides the job skills of the future.
About the Campus
NTC’s Southwest campus – situated in the village of Spencer – opened in the fall semester of 1994, becoming the College’s fifth regional campus location. The 7,500 square foot campus offers program options to the residents of Spencer and the surrounding communities, and has now been serving the local community for nearly two decades.
Students at NTC Spencer are able to access a large variety of NTC’s program offerings in a comfortable setting, providing them the opportunity to learn close to home. This is done through the use of high-tech learning tools, including five state-of-the-art Interactive Video Conferencing (IVC) rooms, two Smart classrooms, two polycom classrooms and a computer lab.
- 89 percent of 2011 graduates were employed within six months of graduating from NTC
- 96 percent of 2011 graduates were very satisfied or satisfied with their NTC education
- The average starting salary for an NTC graduate is over $33,000
- More than 90 program options are available at the Spencer Campus
- Most popular programs at NTC Spencer:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Nursing Associate Degree
- Early Childhood Education Associate Degree
- Supervisory Management Associate Degree
- Accounting Associate Degree
- Accounting Assistant Technical Diploma
- Health Care Business Services Associate Degree
- Human Services Associate Degree
- Production Welding Technical Diploma
- Nursing Assistant (CNA) Technical Diploma
Flexible. Accessible. Affordable.At NTC, we are committed to providing our learners with opportunities that meet their educational goals and busy lifestyles. We believe in an educational environment that exceeds learner expectations and helps students reach their unique potential.
We also believe that learners should have convenient access to education. Whether you are looking to attend classes full-time or part-time, during the day, in the evening, on the weekends or online, NTC is committed to providing a customized academic experience.
In addition, NTC offers unique scheduling and programming options including Late Start, Anytime Start and Winterim courses that allow students to begin classes mid-semester and take courses over the winter and summer breaks. For more information, visit www.ntc.edu/flex.
And the best part…it’s all affordable. Wisconsin technical colleges have the lowest tuition among Wisconsin’s public and private post-secondary institutions. We make you the one for the job, without putting you behind a wall of debt.
If you haven’t checked us out, consider stopping in for a tour or schedule an appointment with our Career Coach to see if learning locally at NTC Spencer is an option for you.
- Regional Campuses