Registrar’s Office – 715.803.1025
Also see related information on Student Guidelines & Procedures
What's New/Important Dates:
Summer/Fall 2014 Registration
- Open enrollment for ALL students (except Nursing) begins Monday, April 14th at 9:00 am. Veteran priority registration will begin online at 7:00 am and in person or by phone at 7:30 am. Please read the information below for more information on priority registration for our veterans as documentation is required.
- Continuing Nursing student registration begins Friday, May 30th at 9:00 am. Veteran priority registration will begin online at 7:00 am and in person or by phone at 7:30 am. Please read the information below for more information on priority registration for our veterans as documentation is required.
Veteran Priority Registration
NTC is honored to provide veterans and/or service members priority in registering for courses in accordance with the WI Service Member Priority Bill (AB 201). Veterans need to provide documentation either through their DD214, Active Duty Orders, Notice of Basic Eligibility (DD2384) or DD256N to the college's Veterans Certifying Official prior to the priority registration dates to be eligible. Please call 715.803.1252 if you are unsure if the college has the appropriate documentaiton on file.
Veterans do not need to be receiving veteran benefits to be eligible to enroll through the priority registration period. Veteran spouses and children are not eligible for priority registration and will be able to enroll in courses at the normal registration time. All financial or academic holds must be cleared before a student may register for courses.
To register online click on the Registration link.
To register by phone please call 715.675.3331 x5861
Tuition Due Date
- If you are taking less than 3 credits or are registering for a Certified Nursing Assistant course, tuition is due at the time of registration.
- If you are taking 3 or more credits, tuition is due 15 days prior to the start of the term.
- No fees are charged if the student notifies NTC of their intent to drop the class prior to the start date.
- For more drop information refer to the Refund Policy
- Spring 2014 Graduation will be held on May 17th, 2014 at 10:00 am at Wausau West High School.
- Plan for Graduation
- Apply for Graduation
- Graduation FAQs
Student Academic Procedures:
- Student Academic Procedures