The Student Government Association (SGA) is the voice of the students of NTC and represents the entire NTC student body (day, evening, regional campuses, IVC). The purpose of SGA is to provide students with a forum for discussing campus affairs concerning students.
Members of the six-person Executive Board are elected by the student body each spring and are responsible to:
- Organize inter-group events
- Take advisory role in budgeting and programming
- Hold regularly scheduled office hours at NTC
- Ensure strong student presence at NTC
- Promote interaction among students
SGA is also comprised of Representatives from each student club. The SGA Executive Board and Club Reps hold meetings the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. Representative meetings are open to all students.