D100, directly inside the Main Entrance of the Wausau campus.
- Monday – Thursday,
6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, 6:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday,
8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Who can use the NTC Wellness Center?
- NTC Students
- NTC Faculty, Staff and Adjuncts
- NTC Retirees
What is the membership fee?
There is no membership fee.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Before any physical activity within the NTC Wellness Center, students and staff must complete and sign the Student/Employee Information and Release from Liability form. This required paperwork is available in the Student Life Center (D146).
How do I check in at NTC Wellness Center?
Before each visit to the NTC Wellness Center students and employees must present their current NTC ID card with the NTC Wellness Center sticker. After ID has been approved by a NTC Wellness Center attendant, students and employees sign in at the front desk.
Where can I receive the NTC Wellness Center sticker?
Stickers are only distributed in the Student Life Center.
What type of fitness equipment is in the NTC Wellness Center?
|4 Precor Treadmills||Precor Shoulder Press|
|2 Precor Lower Body Ellipticals||Precor Abdominal|
|1 PrecorTotal Body Elliptical||Precor FTX (Functional Trainer)|
|Precor Leg Press||Precor Stretching Machine|
|Precor Seated Row||Dumbbells|
|Precor Chest Press||Kettle Bells|
|Precor Leg Extension||Stability Balls|
Are locker rooms available?
Men and women locker rooms are available with access to showers. Lockers are available for daily use.
What other NTC Wellness Center amenities are available?
- Television mounted on wall where people can watch while exercising.
- Sweat towels available each day.
- File cabinet to store exercise routines.
- TV with DVD player and exercise videos.
- Gym wipes available to wipe down equipment after use.
NTC Wellness Center Guidelines
- Before any physical activity within the NTC Wellness Center, students and employees must complete the Student/Employee Information and Release from Liability Form. Once form is completed, students and employees receive the NTC Wellness Sticker which is placed on the back of student/employee ID. Forms and stickers are only available in Student Life.
- NTC students and Employees are required to have their ID card available for verification if asked by a Wellness Center Attendee, Security or other school personnel. Students and employees are required to sign-in at the NTC Wellness Center front desk before each visit.
- With the exception of water in covered containers, no tobacco, food or beverages are allowed.
- Only gym shoes are allowed on fitness equipment. Dirty shoes can carry in small pebbles and debris which can damage fitness equipment.
- Please wipe down all equipment after your workout.
- As a courtesy to other people working out and to ensure safety, please refrain from cell phone activity within the Wellness Center.
- 30 minute maximum time limit on cardio equipment if others are waiting.
- Report all equipment errors and failures to Student Development Coordinator, Matt Chitwood (715.803.1217) or onsite wellness center attendants.
- Contact onsite wellness center attendants or Matt Chitwood (715.803.1217) with questions, comments or concerns.
- In case of emergency call 911; then call campus security (x1111).