EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN - PART 2Class Section #22652 · Course #30531302
Only 7 seats left! Register by Oct 25
- Emergency Medical Services
Provides the student with the skills to perform patient assessment, stabilize/immobilize injuries and provide basic treatment of medical emergencies.
- Condition: Accepted into Emergency Medical Technician TD or Fire Science TD, and current Healthcare Provider CPR. Completion of 30-531-301 Emergency Medical Responder/ Emergency Medical Technician - Part 1 within one year of start date, or current State of WI Emergency Medical Responder License.
- Mandatory Labs: Saturday 11/18/23 & 12/02/23 in Merrill
- Days & Times
- Monday 11:00AM - 3:00PM (Oct 23 – Dec 13)
- EMS103-Wausau Campus-EMS NC