In Project Management, learners apply the skills and tools necessary to design, implement and evaluate formal projects. Each learner will: understand the importance and value of managing projects, assume the role of a project manager, develop a project proposal, use relevant project management software, work with project teams, establish the proper sequence of tasks, chart progress, respond to variation and changes, develop a budget, direct resources and manage a project through its life cycle.
In Programs Such As...
- Business Analyst
- Business Management
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain Management
- Leadership Development
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Accelerated - Lean Organizations
- Industrial Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Business Requirements Specialist
- IT - Software Project Manager
- Project Management