Human Services Associate Degree graduates can transfer a maximum of 57-58 credits to UW Eau Claire to be applied to BS in Social Work. In order to earn the degree at UW Eau Claire a minimum of 67-73 additional credits at the partner college will need to be completed.

View Detailed Transfer Guide

NTC Transfer & Placement Office

We can provide you with all the tips, resources and one-on-one guidance you need in order to transfer your credits to a four-year college or university.

UW Eau Claire Transfer Info


Matthew Lewellen




UW Eau Claire