Human Services Associate Degree graduates can transfer a maximum of 65 credits to UW Milwaukee to be applied to Community Engagement and Education (CEED). In order to earn the degree at UW Milwaukee a minimum of 57 additional credits online or at the partner college will need to be completed.

View Detailed Transfer Guide

NTC Transfer & Placement Office

We can provide you with all the tips, resources and one-on-one guidance you need in order to transfer your credits to a four-year college or university.

UW Milwaukee Transfer Info


Joel Buschmann




UW Milwaukee