Human Services Associate Degree graduates can transfer a maximum of 66 credits to UW Superior to be applied to Social Work. In order to earn the degree at UW Superior a minimum of 76 additional credits at the partner college will need to be completed.

View Detailed Transfer Guide

NTC Transfer & Placement Office

We can provide you with all the tips, resources and one-on-one guidance you need in order to transfer your credits to a four-year college or university.

UW Superior Transfer Info


Jordan Appicelli




UW Superior