Nursing Associate Degree graduates can transfer a maximum of 70 credits to Carroll University to be applied to Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Educator. In order to earn the degree at Carroll University a minimum of 84 additional credits at the partner college will need to be completed.

View Detailed Transfer Guide

NTC Transfer & Placement Office

We can provide you with all the tips, resources and one-on-one guidance you need in order to transfer your credits to a four-year college or university.

Carroll University Transfer Info

Lynn Novak