Sign Language Interpreting in Education Associate Degree graduates can transfer a maximum of 54 credits to UW Stout to be applied to B.S. in Rehabilitation Services - Individualized Conc.. In order to earn the degree at UW Stout a minimum of 66 additional credits at the partner college will need to be completed.

View Detailed Transfer Guide

NTC Transfer & Placement Office

We can provide you with all the tips, resources and one-on-one guidance you need in order to transfer your credits to a four-year college or university.

UW Stout Transfer Info


Linda Young




UW Stout