Youth Apprenticeship for School-Based Coordinators
School-Based Coordinators play an important role in bridging the gap between high school students and local employers. Your participation and support has helped us serve over 3,000 students in a Youth Apprenticeship Program!
Participate in Youth Apprenticeship
If your high school district is interested in participating in the Youth Apprenticeship Program, please contact the Regional Youth Apprenticeship Coordinator at Northcentral Technical College, Dina Kilinski at 715.803.1190 or email@example.com.
Forms and Checklists
Provided below you will find some of the common forms and skills checklists that you will need to use with your students and employers.
- Registration Form
- Application Portfolio
- Education/Training Agreement
- Post Program Survey | Survey Instructions
- Termination Form
- Photo/Quote Release
- Credit for Prior Learning Information
- OSHA 10 Training Information
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology, and Communication
- Health Science
- Hospitality, Lodging, and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Science Technology, Engineering and Math
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
Please email or mail completed application portfolios to Dina Kilinski, Regional Youth Apprenticeship Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1000 W Campus Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 - ATTN: Dina Kilinski.
Please email or mail completed registration forms, Education Training Agreements (ETAs), final checklists, post program surveys, and termination forms to Pam Hanke, Youth Apprenticeship Specialist, at email@example.com or 1000 W Campus Dr, Wausau, WI 54401 – ATTN: Pam Hanke.