Northcentral Technical College's Transition Program is designed to help high school students with disabilities move from high school into NTC through planning and coordination of services.
- Group informational sessions connected with Campus Visit Days and Focus On Your Future Days.
- Individual meetings or group presentations in high schools or at NTC.
- One-to-one assistance with program application, testing, enrollment, and educational planning through the NTC Career Coaches.
- Referral to support services for enrolled students.
- By understanding their disabilities so they can self-advocate
- By trying out various accommodations while in high school
- By gathering current documentation of disability
- By understanding and completing program entrance requirements
- By visiting NTC for specific program information and tours
- By meeting with NTC's Transition Specialist
For more information please contact the Student Success Center or talk with an NTC Career Coach
- Current Students