Led by Green Bay Packers alumni Chris Jacke and Terri Jacke of Inspired Training Institute, this conference will focus on creating an engaged team.
The 11-year NFL veteran will use examples from his time and experience with the Packers to speak about disengagement in a team and the consequences of a "What can the team do for me?" mentality.
He will also speak on how a team overcomes that to create and build a culture around engagement, and the successes an engaged team will achieve. Following each individual segment will be followed by a brief Question & Answer session.
- Disengagement: Packers' 4-12 Seasons (1990 and 1991), "What can the team do for me?" mentality
- Engagement Overview: Current US workplace engagement staticstics, Packers' engagement in 1990 and 1991
- Engagement: Packers' turnaround (1992 - 1996), "What can I do for the team?" mentality
- Creating a Culture of Engagement: Packers Alum shares stories about leaders and coaches who inspired, encourage, and engaged them
- Building an Engaged Team: Define leader activies that can help create an engaged team
At the conclusion of the afternoon, attendees will have the opportunity to receive an autograph from Chris Jacke!
$49 - lunch provided
If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled course, please contact us prior to the start date of the course. This will ensure that we can provide a full refund of your course fees. If there are extenuating circumstances that prevented you from attending a course, please contact our office as soon as possible. If we do not receive any correspondence from you, you will be responsible for full payment of course fees.