This event will cover the following key topics to set your college or university up for success:
- Increase student enrollment while improving student success
- Exchange ideas on course completion, retention, and graduation
- Explore the role of transfers in long term student success
- Discuss rural versus urban enrollment challenges and opportunities
- Examine non-degree success – workforce training, apprenticeships, pre-apprenticeships, certificates and other credentials
If you would like to propose a presentation at the SUCCESS 2019 conference, please use the following website to submit your proposal: bit.ly/success2019speakers. Submissions will be accepted through Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
The cost of this two-day conference is $350, which includes daytime meals as well as an evening networking reception and dinner. Conference speakers who will be attending the entire SUCCESS Conference are extended a reduced registration fee of $150.
We have secured the Jefferson Street Inn, 201 Jefferson St., Wausau, WI, for conference attendees, with a hotel room rate of $109 per night. You may reserve a room by calling the hotel at (715) 845-6500 and referencing the SUCCESS 2019 conference. Rooms will fill quickly, so please make arrangements as soon as possible.
NTC will facilitate shuttle transportation to/from the Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA), Jefferson Street Inn, and Northcentral Technical College for any attendees who need. Please make note of this on your registration form if you anticipate needing ground transportation (if you don't plan to drive or have a rental car).