Do you have what it takes to escape? Collaborate with friends and classmates to conquer the riddles and defeat the ticking clock. Join us for a zombie-themed escape room on Friday, October 4.
- Groups can register up to a week in advance in the Student Leadership Center or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know the number of people in your group, a group leader's name and email, and if you're open to other people being added to your group.
- Individuals will be paired with groups and can be served on a walk-up or advance registration basis. Email email@example.com or stop by the Student Leadership Center to register.
- Groups will start at regular intervals between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- You'll have one hour to complete the room. Plan an additional 10-15 minutes for discussion/reflection.
- You'll be escaping from room D127, which is just near the cafeteria, outside the Student Leadership Center.
Hurry, time is ticking!
If you're a member of a NTC student club, you may be able to earn $20 Skill Development attendance bonus for your club by participating!