This course will prepare students to be safe, effective, and responsible baby sitters. By introducing babysitting skills for maintaining safety and health, handling emergencies, and understanding child development and caregiving techniques, this course will help learners be more capable and prepared for taking care of children. This course is taught by Rachael Loucks, certified NTC Early Childhood Education faculty and is recommended for ages 13+.
- Integrate safety practices as they apply to babysitting.
- Identify developmental milestones for children 0-10 years old.
- Identify developmentally appropriate child guidance techniques.
- Integrate healthy caregiving practices as they apply to babysitting.
- Identify strategies for handling emergencies that may occur while babysitting.
Free Registration. Classes are available on-demand.