NTC is planning to honor Spring, Summer and Fall 2020 graduates with an enhanced virtual ceremony on December 19, 2020. If you are planning to graduate in December - even if you are not intending to participate in the virtual ceremony - you must apply for graduation by Wednesday, November 4.
If you are completing your diploma/degree this semester:
- Log into MyNTC
- Select "Transcripts & Grades" from the left navigation menu
- Choose the "Apply for Graduation" link on the left side bar
- Under Mid-year/December 2020, select "Apply"
- If it reads “Update…” you may already have an active grad application. Please review and update as necessary (such as revising to indicate you’re participating in the virtual ceremony.)
- Complete the form
If you completed your diploma/degree in spring/summer:
- You received an email asking you to indicate your plans to participate.
- Fill out the form linked from that email.
For all graduates who apply and indicate you're participating in the virtual ceremony, you'll receive instructions in early November with all the details for picking up your regalia and how to participate. In this enhanced ceremony, your name will be announced as a photo of you in your regalia is displayed with your program and hometown information. You’ll be able to share your accomplishment with family, friends and loved ones in a personalized way where you will be highlighted.
Be sure to read the weekly Student Life email and stay tuned to your mailbox for additional important information regarding graduation.