Company executives and business owners have to deal with a number of challenges today from financial impacts to social marketing. One of the biggest concerns they are addressing is dealing with cyber-security issues and the worry of a breach. This workshop will provide your organization’s leaders a better understanding of their cyber-security concerns of the day. We will then provide steps to address these concerns, along with the current technology options.
If you are a leader in your organization, do not miss this great opportunity to improve your executive awareness in the cyber-security realm.
Section One: Overview of Cyber-Security
- Common threats and mitigation options
- Options to improve your cyber posture
Section Two: The power of a cyber review
- Common approaches taken by large organizations
- Key areas to focus for any company
- Executive readout
Section Three: Risk Assessment Review
- Identify and analyze potential events
- Influencing factors on likelihood and consequences for each event
- Quantitative or qualitative elements
- Strategic assessment aspects
Section Four: Strategic Planning (Bonus)
- What do you do with all this information
SPRING 2021 - Dates TBD
Location: NTC Center for Business & Industry, Room CBI109
1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401
Lunch is included. If you have any specific dietary needs, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attend virtually via Zoom
About the Instructor
Damir leads a number of teams as the Director and Information Security at Sentry Insurance. He also is an adjunct instructor at NTC with a focus on leadership coaching and business consulting service. He is passionate about helping clients with their cyber-security strategic needs to take their organization to that next level of growth for long term success.