Online Predator Investigations require unique skills that are not taught to the average Law Enforcement Officer. This training teaches Officers the entire process from assuming an undercover online identity to courtroom testimony.
In this course, Officers will learn how to:
- Control situations while maintaining an undercover identity
- Establish an online undercover profile
- Recognize online predators
- Effectively communicate with online predators
- Safely arrange a meeting with suspects
- Perform surveillance on suspects
- Safely plan and execute search warrants
- Maximize the benefit of computerized evidence
- Properly document undercover actions in reports
- Testify effectively in court
- Preserve physical and mental well-being
- Conform your investigation to ICAC standards
This class will be presented in person with social distancing and safety protocols.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Undercover Academy is the premier training program for Undercover Officers assigned to work Narcotics cases or Online Predator investigations. Students are taught universal undercover principals that are effective for ANY size agency. Undercover Academy tactics were created to maximize the efficiency of investigations and minimize the risk to Undercover Officers. Undercover Academy utilizes both classroom and hands-on training to give students the best education possible. Learn more at www.undercoveracademy.com.
If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled course, please contact us prior to the start date of the course. This will ensure that we can provide a full refund of your course fees. If there are extenuating circumstances that prevented you from attending a course, please contact our office as soon as possible. If we do not receive any correspondence from you, you will be responsible for full payment of course fees.