This workshop is for business owner or company leadership that have any concerns about their cyber strategy (or cyber-security threat defense). This Cyber Strategy Development workshop, will take the attendee from the fundamental threats that companies need to address today, to what the large companies are doing to reduce their threat landscape. We use proven industry techniques and concepts for your organization to conduct your own risk assessment.
BENEFITS FROM THIS COURSE:
- You will learn the current threat landscape and what to do to prevent them from impacting your organization
- Obtain a better understanding of what Fortune 500 organizations are doing today to combat these threats
- Learn how to conduct a business impact assessment and prioritize the findings
- Understand the techniques are based on current best practices and industry standards
- How to build your own business cyber strategy correctly
- (BONUS) Presenting your strategy to the board or company executives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- This workshop is for Business Owners, Executives, or anyone in a leadership role
- Anyone in a leadership capacity that wants to understand how to build a cyber roadmap
ABOUT THE INSTUCTOR: Damir J. Brescic
The current Director of Information Security at Sentry Insurance, with over 12 years leading cyber teams with experience in various industries; Insurance, Manufacturing & Telecom.
$129 - lunch included
CHOOSE YOUR INSTRUCTION
Attend live in-person with Damir, or attend virtually via livestream
An attendee must notify NTC of a cancellation prior to the beginning of the event in order to have fees removed or a refund issued. Attendees who do not attend without notifying Continuing Education will be responsible for payment of all course fees and will not be eligible for a refund.