Congratulations to the fall 2021 graduates who will be honored in an in-person graduation celebration at the NTC Wausau campus on Saturday, December 18. Stay tuned to this page for more information and details through the event. If you need to apply for graduation, please check out the Graduation Planning page.
Available Saturday, December 18 and on-demand after
- Watch a Live Stream of the Stage
What will happen during the celebration?
You’ll arrive at the Wausau campus, select your parking, and enter the building. Where you park and which entrance you use will vary depending on your assigned session.
There will be signage and people directing you where to go once you enter the building. Graduates and their guests will be directed to a lineup location. You and your guests will experience the celebration together!
Each graduate (on a continual basis) will be invited to line up near the stage. Your guests will be ushered into the space to set up for photos, cheers, and celebrating you! Then you’ll provide your name and program information to an individual who will announce you as you walk across the stage to receive your diploma holder from NTC President, Dr. Jeannie Worden. Members of the NTC Board of Trustees, deans and your program faculty will also be on hand to congratulate you.
A professional photographer will capture the moment of you receiving your diploma cover on stage as well as a posed photo after you come off the stage. You’ll have an opportunity to review/purchase photos within a week or so after the event. Stay tuned to your NTC student email for information from the photographer.
After you’ve received your diploma cover and photos have been taken, you and your guests are welcome to visit the Campus Store and take additional photos. Then exit campus through the same entrance you entered in before you lined up and continue the day celebrating with your loved ones.
What time is the celebration?
You will be assigned which session to attend based on your program.
- Session 1: Arrive at 8:45 a.m.
Park in the A or CHS parking lots. You and your guests will enter the main campus building through the C Entrance – covered sidewalk to the right of the flag display.
- School of Business, Community Services and Virtual College
- School of Public Safety and General Studies
- Session 2: Arrive 10:00 a.m.
Park in the main or CHS parking lots. You and your guests will enter through the Main Entrance – to the left of the flag display.
- School of Engineering & Advanced Manufacturing
- School of Agricultural Sciences, Utilities & Diesel
- School of Health Sciences.
How do I know my “school of?”
Please use this list as a guide to determine which session you’ll attend for the graduation celebration. Note this list is not all inclusive. Certificates will arrive at the same time as their related degree/diploma. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Business, Community Services and Virtual College: arrive at 8:45 a.m.
- Accelerated - Human Resource Management Technical Diploma
- Accelerated - Leadership Technical Diploma
- Accelerated - Lean Organizations Technical Diploma
- Accelerated - Supervision Technical Diploma
- Accounting Associate Degree
- Accounting Assistant Technical Diploma
- Administrative Professional Associate Degree
- Business Analyst Associate Degree
- Business Management Associate Degree
- Business Operations Technical Diploma
- Cosmetology Technical Diploma
- Culinary Arts Associate Degree
- Culinary Assistant Technical Diploma
- Digital Marketing Associate Degree
- Early Childhood Education Associate Degree
- Early Childhood Teacher Technical Diploma
- Foundations of Teacher Education Associate Degree
- Graphic Communication Technologies Associate Degree
- Healthcare Receptionist Technical Diploma
- Hospitality Specialist Technical Diploma
- Human Resources Associate Degree
- Human Services Assistant Technical Diploma
- Human Services Associate Degree
- IT - Computer Support Specialist Associate Degree
- IT - Computer Support Technician Technical Diploma
- IT - Cybersecurity Specialist Associate Degree
- IT - Help Desk Technical Diploma
- IT - Junior Developer Technical Diploma
- IT - Network Specialist Associate Degree
- IT - Network Technician Technical Diploma
- IT - Software Developer Associate Degree
- IT - Software Development Specialist Technical Diploma
- IT - Web Design Specialist Technical Diploma
- IT - Web Designer Associate Degree
- Leadership Development Associate Degree
- Legal Studies/Paralegal Associate Degree
- Marketing Associate Degree
- Marketing - Digital Internet Marketing Technical Diploma
- Marketing - Digital Marketing Promotions Technical Diploma
- Marketing - Social Media Technical Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist Technical Diploma
- Office Assistant Technical Diploma
- Sign Language Interpreting in Education Associate Degree
- Small Business Entrepreneurship Associate Degree
- Sports and Recreation Management Associate Degree
- Substance Abuse Counselor Education Technical Diploma
- Substance Use Disorder Counseling Associate Degree
- Supply Chain Assistant Technical Diploma
- Supply Chain Management Associate Degree
- Video Production Associate Degree
School of Public Safety and School of General Studies: arrive at 8:45 a.m.
- Advanced EMT Technical Diploma
- Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement 720 Academy Technical Diploma
- Criminal Justice Studies Associate Degree
- Emergency Medical Technician Technical Diploma
- Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic Technical Diploma
- Fire Medic Associate Degree
- Fire Science Technical Diploma
- Fire Services Leadership Associate Degree
- Law Enforcement in the 21st Century Associate Degree
- Paramedic Technician Associate Degree
- Truck Driving (CDL Class A) Technical Diploma
- Social and Behavioral Science
School of Engineering & Advanced Manufacturing: arrive at 10:00 a.m.
- Applied Mechanical CAD Technician Technical Diploma
- Architectural Design and Technology Associate Degree
- Architectural Design Software Technical Diploma
- Automation Systems Technology Associate Degree
- Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair Technician Technical Diploma
- Automotive Technician Technical Diploma
- Automotive Technology Associate Degree
- Basic Machining Technical Diploma
- Civil Engineering Technology Associate Degree
- Construction Technologies Technical Diploma
- Electromechanical Technology Associate Degree
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) Technical Diploma
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) Technical Diploma
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Technical Diploma
- Industrial Automation Technical Diploma
- Industrial Electronics and Maintenance Technician Technical Diploma
- Industrial Environmental Engineering Technician Technical Diploma
- Industrial Manufacturing Engineering Technician Technical Diploma
- Industrial Safety Engineering Technician Technical Diploma
- Machine Tool Operation Technical Diploma
- Machine Tool Technics Technical Diploma
- Manufacturing Basics Technical Diploma
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology Associate Degree
- Manufacturing Technician Technical Diploma
- Mechanical Design Engineering Technology Associate Degree
- Quality Manufacturing Technical Diploma
- Safety Engineering Technology Associate Degree
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) Technical Diploma
- Welding Technical Diploma
- Welding Fabrication and Robotics Associate Degree
- Welding Robotic Operation Technical Diploma
- Wood Science Associate Degree
- Wood Technology Technical Diploma
School of Agricultural Sciences, Utilities & Diesel: arrive at 10:00 a.m.
- Agri-Business Associate Degree
- Crop Science (Agronomy) Associate Degree
- Crop Scout Technical Diploma
- Dairy Science Associate Degree
- Diesel Equipment Mechanic Technical Diploma
- Diesel Technology Associate Degree
- Electrical Power Distribution Technical Diploma
- Gas Utility Construction & Service Technical Diploma
- Veterinary Science Associate Degree
- Veterinary Technician Associate Degree
School of Health Sciences: arrive at 10:00 a.m.
- Dental Assistant (Short-Term) Technical Diploma
- Dental Hygienist Associate Degree
- Medical Assistant Technical Diploma
- Medical Coding Specialist Technical Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician Associate Degree
- Nursing Associate Degree
- Phlebotomy Technician Technical Diploma
- Radiography Associate Degree
- Surgical Technologist Technical Diploma
Will masks be required?
We’re all in this together! While we are excited to host an in-person graduation experience, we ask all graduates, guests, employees and event volunteers to continue to do their part in following health protocols and safety guidelines.
As the winter season gets underway and we approach the end of the semester, it is more important than ever to continue the practices that have kept our campus, our communities and our families healthy and safe. To that end, masks will be required for all employees, volunteers, graduates and guests while on campus for the graduation celebration. Not to worry, all graduates will be able to remove their mask for their walk across the stage and professional photos while receiving their diploma cover.
Thank you for helping to make our campus and community healthy, safe and strong.
Can my family and friends attend?
You may invite up to three guests to celebrate with you on campus. You’ll pick up your tickets with your cap and gown. For the safety of all participants and to allow for social distancing, only graduates and individuals with tickets will be allowed in the building. We appreciate your understanding.
How do I get my cap, gown and tickets?
Cap & Gown Pick Up: Tuesday, November 30 – Tuesday, December 14
Beginning Tuesday, November 30, your regalia can be picked up in The Den (D112) at the Wausau Campus. Stop by
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 12/4 and 12/11: 9:00 a.m-12:00 p.m.
Are you a regional campus student? Request to have your regalia sent to your campus by e-mailing email@example.com with your name, student ID number and preferred campus. Please also identify if you are a veteran so you may receive appropriate cords. To allow time for mailing, the deadline to request this service is Friday, December 10.
Please note, all participating graduates must be in NTC regalia and it must be picked up by Tuesday, December 14. Regalia will not be available the day of the celebration.