Deadline for Sign up Is: June 1, 2022
Metal Masters Quest gives high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to complete machining classes at Northcentral Technical College (NTC) to build the foundational knowledge needed to work at area businesses. You will have the opportunity to work at a local business during and after your training to develop the skills you need to be a youth apprentice.
Metal Masters Quest Details
Monday and Tuesday: Instruction at NTC's Wausau campus 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: Work at local business (schedules vary)
Benefits to Students
- Hands-on learning in NTC's state-of-the-art labs
- Gain hands-on experience with local employers
- Learn about the manufacturing industry
- Get paid to develop your skills through the Youth Apprenticeship program
- Earn credits towards your college career at NTC
- Receive high school credits through Youth Apprenticeship
- CNC Operations – 1 credit
- CNC Programming & Planning – 1 Credit