The Blue Courage educational process provides foundational leadership development for 21st century policing. It is designed to promote and nourish the mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being and overall health of police officers. Blue Courage instills and reaffirms a personal and professional commitment to the highest ideals of the policing profession, it provides skills to optimize performance through resilience, mindfulness, and ethical decision making, and helps attendees to define and shift unhealthy aspects of police culture.
Incorporating the Blue Courage philosophy into your organization will:
- Enhance individual and institutional capacity to perform at the highest levels
- Instill deeper and reinforced commitment to the profession of policing
- Teach the practice of resilience and emotional control to optimize performance during change and high stress moments
- Accelerate transformative change in individuals to pursue a growth mindset rather than the fixed status quo
- Enhance management and leadership effectiveness
This training is applicable for law enforcement officers, corrections/detention officers, non-sworn personnel, and military personnel.
October 17-18, 2022
$200 Registration Fee - includes materials and daily lunch
If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled course, please contact us prior to the start date of the course. This will ensure that we can provide a full refund of your course fees. If there are extenuating circumstances that prevented you from attending a course, please contact our office as soon as possible. If we do not receive any correspondence from you, you will be responsible for full payment of course fees.