Level up your personal and professional skills through our innovative Professional Skills for Success program. This program is designed for those who are either new to an expanded role or seek to grow their skills as a productive worker or future supervisor. Throughout the series of courses, the program provides you the tools to perform better at your job, work more collaboratively with your team, and improve your effectiveness.
Program modules can either be taken fully or as single courses to brush up on essential skill areas. Participants who take the full series of courses receive 2 college credits.
Dates & Times
Wednesdays*, December 4, 2019 - March 4, 2020; 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
*Some sessions held on Tuesdays
See below for a full breakdown of dates.
Presented live at NTC’s Center for Business & Industry - 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401
Available via technology to NTC’s Spencer, Medford, Antigo, Phillips, and Wittenberg Campuses
- December 4 - Time Management
- December 10 (Tues.) - Communicating Clearly
- December 17 (Tues.) - Listening Effectively
- January 8 - Following Directions
- January 15 - Demonstrating a Positive Attitude
- January 22 - Thinking Critically
- January 29 - Customer Service
- February 5 - Problem Solving
- February 12 - Working Cooperatively in Teams
- February 19 - Emotional Intelligence (including DiSC Personality Assessment)
- February 26 - Demonstrating Integrity
- March 4 - Adapting to Change
About the Instructor
Dr. Brenda Frazier’s diverse background and experience is in management, marketing, ethics, leadership, customer service and strategic management. She has experience with entrepreneurship, team building and conflict resolution, managing high performance teams, and quality management and continuous improvement.
Package Price is $900 per participant (save 25%) or attend individual modules a la carte for only $99 each
Credit & CEU Information
The full 12 week series qualifies for 2 college credits. Individual sessions qualify for 3 CEU credits each.
An attendee must notify NTC of a cancellation prior to the beginning of the event in order to have fees removed or a refund issued. Attendees who do not attend without notifying Continuing Education will be responsible for payment of all course fees and will not be eligible for a refund.