Changing Career Programs | Northcentral Technical College
  • Home
  • Changing Career Programs

Changing Career Programs

Students who wish to change their career program should see their College Advising Specialist in Student Services. This change must be requested in writing. When changing career programs, some credits may transfer to the new program. The Records Office will send a list of the courses and credits that have been transferred to the new career program. Students have six weeks to respond to the Records Office's decision. After that time, the transfer of credits is official.


  • Student Academic Procedures