NTC Extends Campus Closure
The following is a past update which may contain outdated information. For all current information, please see the latest update.
Thank you for your continued patience during this challenging time. With a focus on the health of our campus communities, NTC has made additional decisions to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19 by closing all campuses to the public and to students beginning Tuesday, March 17.
- All face-to-face classes and labs are canceled beginning Tuesday, March 17.
- Face-to-face instruction will continue today, Monday, March 16th, until the College closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Online learning will continue as usual through Friday, March 20 at 5:00 pm and will resume again on Monday, April 6.
- As previously communicated, the College will also be closed to the public and students the weeks of March 23 and March 30 for an extended Spring Break. There will be no classes (face-to-face and online) or labs during that time. Faculty will be using the week of March 30th to prepare for the possibility of extended online learning.
- Off-site clinicals and/or internships will continue as scheduled unless the external site mandates a closure. If a student is uncomfortable going to their clinical site, they should contact their faculty member.
- In accordance with the most recent CDC guidelines, all on-campus events greater than 50 will be cancelled.
- Please watch for additional information on college operations for faculty and staff coming out this afternoon.