NTC Postpones Campus Reopening to June 15th
The following is a past update which may contain outdated information. For all current information, please see the latest update.
After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone the reopening of all NTC campuses to Monday, June 15th in order to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our campus community. Please note that this date may be subject to change based on local, state and federal guidance.
- Upon reopening, the campus will only be open to students, staff and limited public. Limited public is defined as current students and/or prospective students with accompanying family members.
- The campus will be open to those with a business/educational purpose and will be closed to the general public (including the use of the library, hall walking, etc.).
- Upon reopening, entrances to the campus will be limited to the following:
- Wausau Campus: Main Entrance, Center for Health Sciences Main Entrance, A Entrance, C Entrance, H Entrance, Center for Business + Industry Entrance
- Regional Campuses: Main entrances
- Summer classes that were scheduled to begin June 1st will run online as scheduled. Students may still register for summer classes that begin in June and July. For more information, visit www.ntc.edu/summer.
- Labs/hands-on activities in select program areas will continue to run as scheduled. Students who are impacted have already been contacted directly by their faculty or dean.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate these uncertain times. Please know that we remain committed to providing you the support needed to be safe, healthy and successful.
All the best,
President Lori Weyers