Community Vaccine Clinic
NTC is proud to serve our community as the location for the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) community-based clinic in Marathon County.
The Clinic, located at the NTC Center for Business + Industry, is operated by AMI Expeditionary Healthcare through collaboration with Marathon County Health Department, Northcentral Technical College, area health care system providers and other local partners.
Center for Business + Industry
1000 W. Campus Drive
Wausau, WI 54401
- Onsite parking is available
- Handicap accessible
- Accessible via WATS Bus Route B
Hours of Operation (Beginning Tuesday, April 6th)
Tuesday – Saturday
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Registration must be done through the DHS registry system online at Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- For vaccine-related questions, registration support, or for those who are experiencing website difficulties, call DHS toll-free at (844) 684-1064.
- No walk in appointments available.