Community Vaccine Clinic
NTC is proud to serve our community as the location for the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) community-based clinic in Marathon County.
The Clinic, located at the NTC Center for Business + Industry, is operated by AMI Expeditionary Healthcare through collaboration with Marathon County Health Department, Northcentral Technical College, area health care system providers and other local partners.
Center for Business + Industry
1000 W. Campus Drive
Wausau, WI 54401
- Onsite parking is available
- Handicap accessible
- Accessible via WATS Bus Route B
Hours of Operation
Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fridays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Registration must be done through the DHS registry system online at Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Walk-in appointments are available!
- Pfizer vaccine available for ages 12 and up.
- Johnson and Johnson available for ages 18 and up.
- For vaccine-related questions, registration support, or for those who are experiencing website difficulties, call DHS toll-free at (844) 684-1064.