Community Vaccine Clinic
NTC is proud to serve our community as the location for the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) community-based clinic in Marathon County.
The Clinic, located at the NTC Alternative High School, is operated by AMI Expeditionary Healthcare through collaboration with Marathon County Health Department, Northcentral Technical College, area health care system providers and other local partners.
NTC Alternative High School
2520 N. 14th Ave
Wausau, WI 54401
- Onsite parking is available
- Handicap accessible
- Accessible via WATS Bus Route B
Hours of Operation
Tuesdays and Fridays: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Registration must be done through the DHS registry system online at Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry
- Walk-in appointments are available, but appointments will be prioritized.
- The clinic has all approved vaccines and booster doses* available (Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson).
- The Pfizer pediatric vaccine is authorized for individuals ages 5–11 in a 2-dose series administered 21 days apart.
- The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for individuals ages 12 and up in a 2-dose series administered 21 days apart.
- The Moderna vaccine is authorized for individuals ages 18 and up in a 2-dose series administered 28 days apart.
- The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine is authorized for individuals ages 18 and up in a single dose.
- For vaccine-related questions, registration support, or for those who are experiencing website difficulties, call DHS toll-free at (844) 684-1064.
* A booster shot is a supplemental vaccine dose given to people whose immune response to a primary vaccine series is likely to have decreased over time. The primary COVID-19 vaccination series continues to be highly effective at reducing severe disease, hospitalization, and death caused by COVID-19. However, experts are beginning to see that protection against mild to moderate disease can fade over time. The booster shot is intended to boost the recipient’s immune system for more effective, long-lasting protection. For full booster shot information and recommendations, please visit: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-dose.htm