We understand that many students and their families have concerns or questions about paying for college, the financial aid process and the different loan options that are available.
To help address your concerns, NTC provides GradReady. This site uses engaging videos and interactive tools to deliver the information you need to make informed decisions on covering the cost of college and minimizing indebtedness.
Using GradReady, you will:
- learn about financial aid
- evaluate loan options
- create a funding plan
- estimate student loan debt to anticipated future income
- establish an in-school budget
Go to ntc.gradready.com to create an account and you’re set to go.
Other Financial Resources
- Understand your loans, manage your spending, plan to repay, & avoid default. Utilize the friendly, fun, and FREE Financial Awareness Counseling tool
- How much total Federal Loans do you currently owe?
- Did you know there are a variety of repayment plans?
- How much will your education cost you? Find out by using the Net Price Calculator.
- Financial Aid