Virtual College Programs and Courses
With Virtual College, you can earn your bachelor’s degree, associate degree, technical diploma or certificate online while working at your own pace.
With an associate degree, you can complete a program in two years (if completing coursework fulltime). Programs combine technical skills with general studies such as math, science, communication and social sciences.
Technical diploma programs focus on hands-on learning of occupational skills and can take as little as one or two years to complete, depending on the program.
- Accelerated - Human Resource Management
- Accelerated - Leadership
- Accelerated - Lean Organizations
- Accelerated - Supervision
- Accounting Assistant
- Geriatric Care Specialist
- IT - Computer Support Technician
- IT - Database Programmer
- IT - Help Desk
- IT - Microsoft Office
- IT - Software Development Specialist
- IT - Software Project Manager
- IT - User Experience Programmer
- Marketing - Digital Internet Marketing
- Marketing - Digital Marketing Promotions
- Marketing - Social Media
- Medical Office Receptionist
- Medical Office Specialist
- Office Assistant
- Structural Steel Detailing
Certificates are designed to help students learn skills in short blocks of time. Certificate offerings range from one to 31 credits. Many certificates ladder into the College’s associate degree and technical diploma programs, creating a seamless path for lifelong learning. Certificates are not financial aid eligible.
- Advanced Administrative Professional
- Business Administration
- Business Leadership
- Dementia Care
- General Studies Transfer
- Human Services Supervisor
- Marketing - Basics
- Marketing - Promotions
- Marketing - Retail Management
- Marketing - Sales Representative
- Marketing - Small Business Management
- Small Business Bookkeeping
Continuing Education Courses
These Virtual College self paced courses allow you to learn online from qualified and experienced experts in the industry. Whether you need to keep pace with changing job expectations, enhance your skills, or obtain continuing education credits to maintain your license, Virtual College Continuing Education has what you need to be successful!
Featured Offering Time to Take Action (Title IX Training for Education)
In the world of education, faculty members, staff and students all have the responsibility to help their school maintain a safe, respectful learning environment. That’s why Northcentral Technical College (NTC) has developed training that focuses not only on the importance of refraining from inappropriate behaviors, but also information on the steps an individual should take when they see or learn about this type of conduct by others.
This interactive training, delivered through a series of online modules, is 1–2 hours in length. Training will be customized for each college for a $50 fee, with a per student cost of just $1.25. All training will meet federal mandates for Title IX and the SaVE Act.
For more information, or to get started, contact Brandy Breuckman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.803.1700.
- Virtual College