program at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford Fully Available
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer Fully Available
- Wittenberg Partially Available
Approximate Cost$12,588 (Tuition: $10564, Books: $2024)
Average Starting Salary$38,605 Annually, based on the 2015 NTC Graduate Employment Report.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Apply as an undecided student. You can begin taking classes while working one-on-one with an advisor to help you determine your best fit.
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Create mobile applications
- Apply existing knowledge to learning new languages and tools
- Participate effectively within an application development team
- Incorporate best practices of the Agile application development methodology
- Design databases and create data-driven applications
- Create applications and web user experiences for usability
- Write secular, modular, scalable, testable and maintainable applications
- Integrate with third-party application frameworks, extensions and web services
- Application Developer
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Software Architect
- Computer Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Software Trainer
- Software Tester
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Technical Writer
- Database Specialist
- Database Developer
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Take a Virtual Tour
Get an idea of what it’s like to be a student in the IT - Mobile Application Developer program, and explore the NTC facilities.
Additional program Information
IT programs require students to have fundamental computer skills to be successful. Students will be required to complete testing in Windows and Computer Concepts as part of the admission process. These tests are offered at no cost through NTC Testing Centers.
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email email@example.com.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.