The Applied Engineering Technology – Industrial Associate Degree program prepares learners to work in a variety of specialized positions in the manufacturing sector. Learners will gain a specialized education in manufacturing processes, lean manufacturing, facilities planning, process management, ergonomics, problem solving, CAD and process safety. Courses are offered in a self-paced, online environment to meet the industries’ applied engineering technician needs. Learners can opt to earn a certificate which can later be applied to the associate degree. Potential occupations include: Assistant Industrial Engineer, Assistant Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Engineering Technician, Industrial Engineering Technician, Estimator, Manufacturing Engineering Technician, Quality Engineer.
program at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford Fully Available
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer Fully Available
- Wittenberg Fully Available
Approximate Cost$13,261 (Tuition: $9849, Books: $3412)
Average Starting Salary$49,481 Annually, based on the 2015 NTC Graduate Employment Report.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Apply as an undecided student. You can begin taking classes while working one-on-one with an advisor to help you determine your best fit.
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Work effectively in a variety of applied engineering roles with limited supervision
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems in all sectors of manufacturing
- Read engineering drawings
- Select and implement manufacturing processes for a product
- Select and implement handling solutions for lean storage/flow/distribution of raw material in process and final product
- Apply appropriate safety and environmental regulations
- Foster a team atmosphere
- Provide cost savings in manufacturing while retaining product quality
- Assistant Industrial Engineer
- Assistant Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Engineering Technician
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Quality Engineer
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email email@example.com.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.