Developing skills in both marketing strategy and graphic design production is an ideal mix for those who want to plan, create and produce promotional materials. The graduate of the Marketing and Promotional Graphics Associate Degree program will develop skills in target market research, strategic planning, customer service, sales, principles of design, conceptualizing brand management, digital graphic design production, designing and producing layouts for print materials, creating functional websites and image manipulation. Potential occupations include: Marketing Communications Specialist, Graphic Design Specialist, Promotions Coordinator, Marketing and Graphic Design Assistant, Associate or Jr. Graphic Designer, Marketing Communications Coordinator or Specialist, Graphic Design Sales Specialist or Consultant, Coordinator of Marketing and Graphic Design, Freelance Graphic Design Sales, Social Media & Graphic Design Coordinator. Program Prerequisites: Basic Mac and PC skills. NTC offers 1-credit courses in "Introduction to the Mac" or "Windows" to be sure you are prepared for success.
program at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford Fully Available
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer Fully Available
- Wittenberg Mostly Available
Approximate Cost$12,029 (Tuition: $9670, Books: $2359)
Average Starting Salary$39,666 According to Economic Modeling Specialists International.
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about program offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Develop strategies to anticipate and satisfy market needs
- Conceptualize, create and produce a variety of marketing materials to promote products, services, images and/or ideas to achieve a desired outcome
- Evaluate information through the market research process to make business decisions
- Prepare and demonstrate effective business-to-business selling strategies
- Design and produce layouts for printed material
- Create functional and aesthetically pleasing web sites
- Develop and manipulate illustrations, graphics and images for print and web design
- Utilize print and web collateral as marketing and promotion tools
- Create output ready documents
- Master advanced document production skills
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Promotions Coordinator
- Marketing and Graphic Design Assistant
- Associate or Jr. Graphic Designer
- Marketing Communications Coordinator or Specialist
- Graphic Design Sales Specialist or Consultant
- Coordinator of Marketing and Graphic Design
- Freelance Graphic Design Sales
- Social Media & Graphic Design Coordinator
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this program please view the course list.Course List
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this program.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this program, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.