The Office Technology Basics Certificate is intended to help those with computers at home or in the office who want to acquire or improve their personal computer skills. Individuals that will benefit include: Small Business Owners, Business Operators, Home Office Managers.
certificate at a Glance
- Wausau Fully Available
- Antigo Fully Available
- Medford Fully Available
- Phillips Fully Available
- Spencer Fully Available
- Wittenberg Fully Available
Chat with Us
Do you have a question about certificate offerings or getting started at NTC? Our staff can guide you in the right direction!
Unsure which offering is best for you?
Apply as an undecided student. You can begin taking classes while working one-on-one with an advisor to help you determine your best fit.
Northcentral Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Officer, Northcentral Technical College, 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401. Phone: 715.803.1057
- Develop touch keyboarding skills
- Manage the Windows desktop, files and folders and customize the system control panel
- Organize, integrate and manage electronic mail, calendars, tasks, contacts, documents and scheduling
- Use the three basic components of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Manage and store information for manual and automated record systems
- Perform basic computer maintenance, hardware upgrading and troubleshooting problems common to computer hardware and software
- Apply accounting principles in a computerized environment
To view the amount of credits or descriptions for the courses required within this certificate please view the course list.Course List
Credits earned at NTC may transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Visit www.ntc.edu/transfer for a complete listing of transfer opportunities for this certificate.
Submit your online application today at www.ntc.edu/apply
For more information on this certificate, contact admissions at 715.675.3331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to get started, just fill out our online application. If not, request more information and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.