New & Upcoming Programs
At NTC, we recognize that the needs of our communities, businesses and workforce change over time. As a response to those needs, we strive to create new and innovative learning opportunities and programming to meet the needs of the learners we serve throughout the District. The following programs are new for the 2016-17 school year.
- Allied Health Geriatrics Advanced Technical
- Applied Design Software
- Applied Manufacturing & Design Concepts
- Computed Tomography Imaging Clinical
- Computed Tomography Imaging Non Clinical
- Dementia Care
- Early Childhood Licensing Basic Ages 0–2
- End of Life Care
- Geriatric Nursing Advanced Technical
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Professional Communication - Criminal Justice
- Professional Communication - Digital Marketing
- Professional Communication - Healthcare
- Professional Communication - Marketing
- Professional Communication - Sign Language
In the next 3-5 years, 60 percent of Wisconsin employers expect the need for more technical positions than ever before, and NTC is committed to providing new programs to meet that demand.
Course configuration for the following programs is currently in development for the following school years.
Interested in one of our upcoming programs? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional information as it becomes available.