NTC Foundation scholarships are made possible by hundreds of generous donors each year. Scholarships play a vital role in providing funds that enable our students to pursue their educational goals. Last year over 800 scholarships awarded last year totaling nearly $430,000. We are truly grateful to the individuals, groups, organizations and foundations that make these scholarships possible for our students.
Apply for a Scholarship: www.ntc.edu/scholarships
The spring 2019 scholarship application period is January 14, 2019 through February 18, 2019. Scholarship awards are for use during the fall 2019 semester. Before applying, you should know:
- Many NTC Foundation scholarships are established with specific criteria, however ONE application works for ALL available scholarships.
- NTC Foundation scholarships are NOT cash awards; scholarships are deposited directly into student accounts at the beginning of the following semester.
- If your books and tuition are fully covered by another entity such as dislocated worker or veteran’s benefits, these scholarships may not be helpful to you.
- Scholarship awards may be taken into account on your next year’s Federal Financial Aid application.
Need help with your application?Workshops:
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 12:00-12:50 p.m.
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:00-5:50 p.m.
- Student Leadership Center Room (D112A) and live broadcast via Blackboard Collaborate
- Monday, February 11 –Friday, February 15, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- except Thursday, 2/14 the college is closed for in-service
- Student Leadership Center Room (D112A)
- Application available: January 14 – February 18, 2019
- Scholarship awards announced by: April 5, 2019
- Scholars & Donors Reception: April 30, 2019
- Thank you letters to scholarship donors DUE BY: June 17, 2019