Student Life offers fun, interactive programming that complements what you learn in the classroom while giving you opportunities to
- become part of the NTC community
- grow your personal and professional network
- build your leadership skills
- explore and develop as an individual
- enhance your soft skills
- prepare for life after college
Want to know more? Stop by Student Life.
Beginning Friday, August 19, Student Life will be temporarily located in A111 (formerly the College Prep Center) at the Wausau campus during the rennovation of our new space. We anticipate moving into our newly expanded space in D111, near the cafeteria, mid to late October.
- Fall and Spring: Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday. 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Summer: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Activities and Events
- Co-ed Intramural Sports
- Graduation Planning
- Health Services
- Leadership Development Activities through Campus Ambassadors, Phi Theta Kappa, Student Government and Student Clubs
- Recreational Games including pool, ping pong and air hockey
- Soft Skill Training and Enhancement
- Student ID Cards
Student Life TeamIf you have a question about upcoming events and activities at NTC, the helpful staff in Student Life can point you in the right direction:
Director of Student Development
Student Development Coordinator
Student Life Activities &
Credit for Prior Learning &
Student Engagement Specialist